Battlebit Remastered, developed by TheLiquidHorse, is an indie game that has taken the gaming world by storm since its recent release. With its captivating low-poly block art style, the game offers an exciting and immersive large-scale military warfare experience. As an alternative to the highly anticipated Battlefield 2042, Battlebit Remastered has captured the attention of millions of players worldwide.
Its unique visuals, combined with intense gameplay, have contributed to its immense popularity. Whether you’re a fan of military shooters or simply looking for a fresh and engaging gaming experience, Battlebit Remastered provides an exciting and thrilling adventure that keeps players coming back for more.
Battlebit Remastered Update 1.8.1 Patch Notes
- Party Codes: New feature that enables players to join parties without adding each other as Steam Friends
- Report Player Shortcut: Left Shift + F1/2/3/4, etc will bring up the report menu for the respective player, without having to go to the scoreboard. This makes it easier to report players for abusive behavior, or other inappropriate conduct
- Stat-Sync Protection: A rare case has been fixed where a player’s progress would reset if they joined a game server while the player stats servers were being updated. This happened because the game server would receive the player’s stats as level 0, which would reset the player’s progress.
- To fix this, the game server will now no longer let a player join if it fails to fetch their stats. This will prevent players from joining the server with level 0.
- Additionally, the backend will no longer accept saving stats of a player if their rank is less than it was before. This will help to prevent players from intentionally resetting their progress.
- Objective Capture Zones: Sizes have been reduced to 50%/75% of their original size in some areas. This should improve the user experience in CONQ and FRONTLINE game modes, as it will make it easier to defend objectives and allow your team to spawn on them until the enemy enters the capture zone and triggers the spawn lock. This change will also make it more difficult to hide in one of the many buildings on the map and stay in the enemy objective in order to disable their spawn.
- Placed Gadget Persistence: Players will now be limited in the amount of C4s, mines, claymores, ammo kits, etc. that they can place at the same time.
- C4s will be destroyed when a player dies. A maximum of 6 can be placed. If a player tries to place a 7th C4, the first one will be destroyed to maintain a total of 6.
- Claymores and mines will not be destroyed when a player dies. However, only 4 can be placed at a time. If a player tries to place a 5th claymore or mine, the first one will be destroyed to ensure that there are only 4 at a time.
- Domination – Reviving players will no longer return tickets.
- Eduardovo – CONQ 32v32 received a unique layout that is separate from the 127v127 playable area.
- Salhan – RU Border has been extended on the west side (Cav exit) to make spawn camping more difficult.
- Frugis – The last stage of Rush received changes allowing the attacking team to exit from a subway near the enemy spawn.
- Wakistan – Domination 32v32 layout will now feature an east coast line layout. The old layout will be moved to 16v16
- The number of players in enemy vehicles will no longer be shown on the map when they are spotted.
- When placing walls, there will be a half-player-size space margin requirement to avoid clipping. This means that there must be at least half the size of a player between the wall and any other object, such as another wall or a player. This is to prevent the wall from clipping through other objects, which can cause visual and gameplay issues.
- Fixed an issue where players would not switch to their primary weapon when placing a claymore while throwing a grenade
- Fixed an issue where the friend list would not load until the party menu was hovered over
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to pass the main menu due to avatar images
- Fixed the broken Progress Bar at the bottom of the screen
- A bug where players could sometimes walk during the countdown on Frontline has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lag while using the Rappelling Rope
- Spectator camera improved.
Battlebit Remastered Update 1.8.1 Overview
Battlebit Remastered update 1.8.1 brings a range of enhancements and bug fixes to improve the gameplay experience. The addition of Party Codes streamlines the process of joining parties, enhancing social interaction among players. The introduction of a report player shortcut makes reporting abusive behavior more accessible. Stat-sync protection prevents progress resets, ensuring a more stable and consistent player experience.
The latest update for Battlebit Remastered, version 1.8.1, introduces several new features and improvements. The patch notes reveal the addition of Party Codes, which allows players to join parties without the need to add each other as Steam Friends.
It also includes a shortcut for reporting players by pressing Left Shift + F1/2/3/4, making it easier to report abusive behavior. Furthermore, the update addresses stat-sync protection to prevent players’ progress from resetting under specific circumstances.
What is Changed in the Latest Battlebit Remastered Update 1.8.1 Patch Notes?
The latest update for Battlebit Remastered, version 1.8.1, brings a host of exciting changes and improvements. One of the notable additions is the introduction of Party Codes, which allows players to join parties without the hassle of adding each other as Steam Friends. This feature enhances the multiplayer experience and promotes seamless team coordination.
Moreover, a new report player shortcut has been implemented, making it easier for players to report abusive behavior or inappropriate conduct. The update also addresses the issue of stat-sync protection, fixing a rare case where a player’s progress would reset when joining a game server during a stats update. This improvement ensures that players’ hard-earned progress is preserved and prevents unintended setbacks.
Alongside these key features, the patch includes quality of life updates, bug fixes, and other changes that contribute to a more enjoyable gameplay experience. With Battlebit Remastered update 1.8.1, players can expect a smoother and more feature-rich gaming experience, thanks to the implementation of Party Codes, improved reporting functionality, and the resolution of the stat-sync issue.
The developers have listened to the community’s feedback and worked diligently to enhance the game, further solidifying Battlebit Remastered as a top choice for fans of large-scale military warfare.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.