- Drama: Chocolate
- Revised romanization: Chocolate
- Hangul: 초콜릿
- Director: Lee Hyeong-Min
- Writer: Lee Kyoung-Hee
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: November 29, 2019 —
- Runtime: Friday & Saturday 23:00
- Genre: Romance
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Lee Kang (Yoon Kye-Sang) grew up in a small seaside town, dreaming of becoming a cook. He is now a neurosurgeon. He looks cold-hearted, but, in fact, he hides his warm heart.
When Moon Cha-Young (Ha Ji-Won) was a child, she met Lee Kang at a small restaurant in the seaside town. Lee Kang cooked and gave her a meal. This is the happiest memory for Moon Cha-Young and it eventually led her to become a chef.
Neurosurgeon Lee Kang and Chef Moon Cha-Young meet again at a hospice ward.
- “Chocolate” takes over the JTBC’s Friday & Saturday 23:00 time slot previously occupied by “My Country: The New Age” and followed by “Itaewon Class” February, 2020.
- Director Lee Hyeong-Min and screenwriter Lee Kyoung-Hee previously worked together on 2004 KBS2 drama series “Sorry, I Love You.”
- First still images for JTBC drama series “Chocolate.”
- Two special posters for JTBC drama series “Chocolate.”
|Ha Ji-Won||Yoon Kye-Sang||Jang Seung-Jo||Yoo Teo||Min Jin-Woong|
|Moon Cha-Young||Lee Kang||Lee Joon||Kwon Min-Sung||Moon Tae-Hyun|
|Kang Bu-Ja||Lee Jae-Ryong||Kim Sun-Kyung||Lee Un-Jung||Yoon Ye-Hee|
|Han Yong-Seol||Lee Seung-Hun||Yoon Hye-Mi||Jeong Su-Hui||Lee Seo-Hoon|
|Kim Won-Hae||Kim Ho-Jung||Yum Hye-Ran||Lee Ju-Yeon||Jang Deok-Ju|
|Kwon Hyeon-Seok||Han Seon-Ae||Ha Yeong-Sil||Bae Na-Ra||Ha Dong-Gyu|
Additional Cast Members:
- Kim Min-Joon – Moon Tae-Hyun (young)