Even the BTS members sometimes get embarrassed. After all, they’re only human! Check out 10 times their shy and embarrassed reactions were too funny (and adorable)!
1. When BTS watched their Red Bullet concert from 2014
From the makeup to the “AYO” in Jimin’s speech, their reactions are classic!
— angel ⁷ ⟭⟬ (@hiplikejibooty) April 18, 2020
2. When Jungkook received praise for his abs at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards
When he comes off stage, he becomes his shy self again.
— 🥢 (@jinkookfolder) March 12, 2021
3. When Suga missed the target completely at Idol Star Athletics Championships
0 points on the board but 100 points in ARMY’s hearts!
4. When the members started telling J-Hope how cool his tennis skills are
Everyone tell him how cool he is!
— hobi pics⁷ #HOBIUARY (@HOPEPlCS) October 5, 2021
5. When V responded like this when the members praised “Sweet Night”
Cutest reaction ever!
remember when taehyung got so shy when he was asked about sweet night and the members responded so positively. a precious moment that sprang from a precious song. #1YearWithSweetNight @BTS_twt pic.twitter.com/IlOUc2qnTf
— hourly vminkook (@hourlymaknaes) March 12, 2021
6. When an ARMY accidentally didn’t see Jimin’s high five
Oops, she left him hanging!
7. When J-Hope turned red after reading about the health benefits of pickles
He didn’t know that it would say something like this!
never thought hoseok was gonna inform us about pickles and how they help lower sexual functions 😁👍🏼 pic.twitter.com/2NS8rnlyHT
— ele⁷ (@vante7x) March 16, 2021
8. When Jungkook got praised by Tori Kelly for his song cover
When he touches his ears, you know he’s feeling shy!
— JUNGKOOK DAILY UPDATE 𝄞ʲᵏ🦋- STAY ALIVE LOCKDOWN (@Daily_JKUpdate) August 29, 2019
9. When BTS told Jimin about his status as a stan attractor
Global fans love him!
BTS started praising Jimin abt “grabbing global fans’ hearts” and he just got so shy. so cute 😆
— Marzi⁷ | STAY ALIVE BY JK (FT PROD SUGA) (@taegibestboys) September 7, 2018
10. When Coldplay’s Chris Martin told J-Hope how good “Chicken Noodle Soup” is
His shy smile is so precious!
Share This Post