What are Lessons in Chemistry Season about?
The show is based on the novel of the same name by Bonnie Garmus. Hollywood Academy Oscar nominee Susannah Grant is responsible for both the script and production.
The Chemistry Lessons novel was first published in 2022 and received recognition as Book of the Year from Barnes & Noble, also becoming a New York Times bestseller. There are high hopes for the book, and it’s expected that Brie Larson’s performance will be so outstanding that she may receive award nominations in 2024.
After losing her lab job, the main character agrees to host a TV cooking show. However, she uses this platform to change her perspective. She’ll be teaching more than just recipes to her audience of housewives and cooks, and her message will reach men at home as well.
Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6 – Cast
Here’s the full list of actors and their characters in Lessons in Chemistry on Apple TV
- Brie Larson as Elizabeth Zott
- Lewis Pullman as Calvin Evans
- Aja Naomi King as Harriet Sloane
- Stephanie Koenig as Fran Frask
- Patrick Walker as Wakely
- Thomas Mann as Alfred Boryweitz
- Kevin Sussman as Walter
- Rainn Wilson as Phil Lebensmal
- Beau Bridges as Harry Wilson
- BJ Novak as the voice of Six-Thirty
- Alice Halsey as Mad
- Derek Cecil as Dr. Robert Donatti
Some of the Important Characters to Life in the Show of Lessons in Chemistry
In Lessons in Chemistry on Apple TV. These actors bring the characters to life in the show. You might recognize some of them from their previous work in movies and TV.
The cast includes the following actors and their respective characters:
- Brie Larson plays Elizabeth Zott, a determined chemist who faces challenges in her professional life but gets an opportunity to host a cooking show.
- Lewis Pullman portrays Calvin Evans, a respected scientist whose life takes an unexpected turn when he crosses paths with Elizabeth.
- Aja Naomi King is Harriet Sloane, a lawyer determined to protect the gardens of residents in Sugar Hill, a predominantly Black neighborhood.
- Stephanie Koenig plays Fran Frask, a secretary at Hastings Research Institute who often clashes with Elizabeth.
- Kevin Sussman portrays Walter, a TV producer who sees potential in Elizabeth and offers her a cooking show.
- Rainn Wilson plays Phil Lebensmal, a TV executive who has disagreements with Elizabeth about the show’s direction.
- BJ Novak provides the voice for Six-Thirty, a dog belonging to Elizabeth and later, Calvin.
These talented actors bring their characters to life in the series. You may recognize some of them from their previous work in movies and TV shows. For example, Brie Larson is well-known for her role as Captain Marvel, Lewis Pullman appeared in Top Gun: Maverick, Aja Naomi King starred in How To Get Away With Murder, and Rainn Wilson is famous for his role in The Office US, among others.
What is the Release Time Date of Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6?
The release date and time for Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6 are now known. It will be available on Apple TV Plus. The episode follows the story of chemist Elizabeth Zott, who loses her job at Hastings Research Institute. She then becomes the host of a cooking show called Supper at Six to teach homemakers about scientific topics.
The release date for Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6 is November 10, 2023.
While the exact release time has not been officially confirmed, Apple TV Plus usually releases new episodes at midnight Eastern Time (ET), which translates to:
- 9:00 P.M. Pacific Time (PT)
- 5:00 A.M. British Summer Time (BST)
- 6:00 A.M. Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Where can we Watch Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6?
To watch Episode 6, you can join the Apple TV Plus streaming service. Just go to their website, sign up, and pay the $9.99 monthly fee to start watching your favorite shows. New users can get a free seven-day trial.
In the show, Academy Award-winning actress Brie Larson plays the main character, Elizabeth Zott. Season 1 started on October 13, 2023, and has eight episodes.
Is Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6 streaming online?
You can watch Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6 on Apple TV Plus.
The show is produced by Jason Bateman, Brie Larson, Michael Costigan, Susannah Grant, Lee Eisenberg, and Natalie Sandy. Season 1 started on October 13, 2023, and has eight episodes.
In Lessons in Chemistry Season 1, Brie Larson plays the main character, Elizabeth Zott. The cast also includes Lewis Pullman as Calvin Evans, Aja Naomi King as Harriet Slone, Stephanie Koenig as Fran Frask, Patrick Walker as Wakely, Thomas Mann as Boryweitz, Kevin Sussman as Walter, and more.
Review on Lessons in Chemistry Season 1 Episode 6
- In the episode, there are some notable moments. Harriet and Elizabeth’s conversation sheds light on the limitations of second-wave feminism, which didn’t consider various aspects of a woman’s identity, like race.
- Additionally, the dynamic between Elizabeth and Fran shifts when they meet outside a male-dominated environment where women are often in competition.
- Lastly, the protest scene is well-directed. Rather than focusing on the police’s actions, the camera zooms in on the characters’ faces, emphasizing their fear and distress. This highlights the terrifying impact of police brutality on those peacefully advocating for their rights.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.