- Drama: Mystic Pop-up Bar (English title) / Ssanggab Cart Bar (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Ssanggabpocha
- Hangul: 쌍갑포차
- Director: Jeon Chang-Geun
- Writer: Bae Hye-Soo (webcomic), Ha Yoon-A
- Network: JTBC
- Episodes: 12
- Release Date: May 20, 2020 —
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Ssanggab Cart Bar opens only at night on the rooftop of a building. Wol-Joo (Hwang Jung-Eum) runs the mysterious food cart. Customers who visit Ssanggab Cart Bar consist of normal people and the dead. While drinking alcohol and eating dishes with Wol-Joo, the customers of Ssanggab Cart Bar talk about themselves and try to heal their internal wounds.
- Based on webcomic “Ssanggabpocha” by Bae Hye-Soo (published from June 1, 2016 via webtoon.daum.net/)
- “Ssanggab Cart Bar” is the first JTBC drama series to air on Wednesday & Thursday evenings.
- First script reading took place August, 2019 at JTBC Building in Sangam, Seoul, South Korea.
- Filming finished late February, 2020.
- Character posters for JTBC drama series “Mystic Pop-up Bar.”
- Hwang Jung-Eum – Wol-Joo
- Yook Sung-Jae – Han Kang-Bae
- Choi Won-Young – Team Leader Gwi
- Lee Joon-Hyuk – Department Head Yeom
- Jung Da-Eun – Yeo-Rin
- Yang Dae-Hyeok
- Song Hoon – convenience store manager
- Kim Mi-Kyung
- Ahn Tae-Hwan
- Lee Seo-An
- Yoon Park – (cameo)