- Drama: Oh My Baby
- Revised romanization: Oh My Baby
- Hangul: 오 마이 베이비
- Director: Nam Ki-Hoon
- Writer: No Sun-Jae
- Network: tvN
- Release Date: May 13, 2020 —
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:50
- Genre: Romantic-Comedy
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Jang Ha-Ri (Jang Na-Ra) is a single woman and 39-years-old. She works as a deputy manager at parenting magazine company “The Baby.” She has a beautiful appearance, but she hasn’t dated in the past 10 years. This is because Jang Ha-Ri is a workaholic. She has given up on finding love or getting married, but she still wants to have a baby. Jang Ha-Ri soon becomes involved with 3 men.
Han Yi-Sang (Go Joon) works as a freelancer photographer. He continuously looks for hobbies that will make him happy. He complains about pretty much everything, but he is enthusiastic with his work.
Yoon Jae-Young (Park Byung-Eun) works as a pediatrician. He is friends with Jang Ha-Ri. Suddenly, Yoon Jae-Young becomes a single father and he struggles to deal with his situation.
Choi Kang-Eu-Ddeum (Jung Gun-Joo) is a rookie employee, who works for Jang Ha-Ri. He has a positive personality and he adores her.
- “Oh My Baby” takes over tvN’s Wed. & Thu. 22:50 time slot previously occupied by “Memorist.”
- Jang Na-Ra – Jang Ha-Ri
- Go Joon – Han Yi-Sang
- Park Byung-Eun – Yoon Jae-Young
- Jung Gun-Joo – Choi Kang-Eu-Ddeum
- Kim Hye-Ok – Lee Ok-Ran
- Jo Hee-Bong – Nam Soo-Cheol
- Lee Mi-Do – Kim Eun-Young
- Yoo Seung-Mok – Kim Cheol-Joong
- Jeon Jin-Ki – General Manager Lee
- Park Soo-A – Choi Hyo-Joo
- Jung Sun-Kyung – Lee So-Yoon