Olympic figure skating Cha Jun Hwan has been a hot topic on community sites and social media recently. Not only is he talented in skating, he also has the dashing good looks of a K-Pop idol.
The young star finally headed home to South Korea after he completed his run in the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. He was met with the warm welcome of adoring fans and journalists. Look at him giving out hearts like a pro!
Seems like he’s definitely a “born-to-be-idol” type! His milky skin and doe eyes scream “flower boy.”
He even has a fansite now…
…or a few!
He’s a total natural on camera.
He even got gifts and flowers from his adoring fans.
The cutie deserves it and so much more.
We love this one!
Netizens went crazy over his visuals in these idol-like previews.
- “He’s such a prince… His vibes are so princely…”
- “Please give us more. We’re asking.”
- “He looks so defined but also so pure… and so cute.”
- “So pure”
- “Is he the main character in a comic…”
- “I want to put this prince in my pocket.”
We definitely agree with them. Give us more!
Share This Post