- Drama: Path of the Dragons (English title)
- Romaji: Ryu no Michi: Futatsu no Kao no Fukushusha
- Japanese: 竜の道 二つの顔の復讐者
- Director: Hidenori Joho, Kazuyuki Iwata
- Writer: Toru Shirakawa (novel), Eriko Shinozaki
- Network: Fuji TV, KTV
- Release Date: April 14, 2020 —
- Runtime: Tuesday 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Not long after twin brothers Ryuichi and Ryuji were born, they were abandoned by their own parents. They were then adopted by the Yoshie couple, who ran a small shipping company. Sometime later, the Yoshies gave birth to their daughter Misa. Ryuichi and Ryuji enjoyed pleasant days with their adopted parents and younger sister Misa. When Ryuichi and Ryuji were 15-years-old, their parents experienced extremely dark days because of Genpei Kirishima, who ran a competing shipping company.
Genpei Kirishima tried to expand his business nationwide at this time and he tried to deprive business from the company owned by the Yoshies. Due to Genpei Kirishima, the Yoshies fell into heavy debt and eventually killed themselves. Ryuichi and Ryuji vowed to get revenge on Genpei Kirishima.
7 years later, Ryuichi (Hiroshi Tamaki) has become a new person through plastic surgery and using someone else’s identity. He takes part in the criminal world. Meanwhile, Ryuji (Issey Takahashi) works for the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, to supervise shipping companies.
- “Path of the Dragons” takes over Fuji TV’s Tuesday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by “The Secrets.”
- Based on novel “Ryu no Michi” by Toru Shirakawa (published April 12, 2011 by Gentosha).
- Hiroshi Tamaki – Ryuichi
- Issey Takahashi – Ryuji
- Honoka Matsumoto – Misa Yoshie
- Yoshihiko Hosoda – Akira Kirishima
- Nao – Rinko Toyama
- Hiroki Konno – Rintaro Sunagawa
- Kunito Watanabe – Yoshinobu Otomo
- Teruhiko Saigo – Hajime Sone
- Marika Matsumoto – Mayumi Kirishima
- Yuki Saito – Fujiko Kirishima
- Kenichi Endo – Genpei Kirishima