Starfield is a new video game made by Bethesda Game Studios. It came out on September 6, 2023, for Windows computers and Xbox Series X/S. Critics who review games mostly liked Starfield. They liked the big world you can explore, the space setting, and the music.
Prior to the official launch of the game on September 6, PureDark, a modder, released a free mod to incorporate DLSS 2 into Starfield. PureDark also introduced another mod, DLSS 3 with frame generation, but this one wasn’t free, and it came with DRM protection, which caused some controversy in the gaming community. Shortly after its release, the DRM for the DLSS 3 mod was successfully bypassed.
Starfield Supernova Power Location
In Starfield, players have the chance to harness the formidable Supernova Power, a Starborn ability that wields the destructive force of cosmic energy. To acquire this incredible power, you can either solve the Temple Xi light puzzle or obtain its corresponding Artifact. Completing the Temple Xi light puzzle grants you access to the Supernova Power, but if the temple isn’t accessible, you might need to procure its associated Artifact from the Hunter and Emissary in Revelation.
It’s important to note that the temple’s location varies in each playthrough, but you can uncover potential locations by conversing with Vladimir at the Eye and following the Power from Beyond quests. Be cautious, though, as using the Supernova Power consumes a significant amount of energy and has the potential to stun your adversaries.
How to Find Supernova Power in Starfield?
Acquiring and using the Supernova Power in Starfield involves several steps. To obtain this potent ability, you have a few options.
One way is by solving the Temple Xi light puzzle. Alternatively, if the temple isn’t accessible, you can acquire the associated Artifact from the Hunter and Emissary in Revelation. Keep in mind that the availability of the Supernova power may differ based on the temple’s location in your playthrough.
If you’re having trouble finding the temple, you can follow an alternative path. Start by initiating a conversation with Vladimir at the Eye and embark on the Power from Beyond quests. These quests will not only provide you with valuable information but also lead you to potential temple locations.
It’s worth noting that completing the questline known as ‘Cosmic Trials’ is essential to obtaining the Supernova Power. This quest entails defeating formidable enemies, solving intricate puzzles, and overcoming various challenges. Successfully accomplishing the ‘Cosmic Trials’ quest will grant you access to the extraordinary Supernova Power, allowing you to wield cosmic energy with devastating force.
Benefits of Supernova Power in Starfield
Using the Supernova Power in Starfield is a powerful but energy-consuming ability. Here’s how it works:
- Energy Cost: Supernova consumes a significant amount of energy when used, regardless of your rank in the ability. This means it’s essential to manage your energy resources wisely.
- Area of Effect Damage: When activated, Supernova unleashes devastating damage in an area around your character. It’s particularly effective for dealing with groups of enemies clustered together.
- Stunning Effect: Supernova has a stunning effect on enemies within its blast radius. This temporary stun can be strategically advantageous, allowing you to incapacitate foes and gain the upper hand in combat.
- Upgrade Potential: As you progress and rank up, Supernova becomes even more potent. Upgraded versions of the ability can unleash cosmic energy with the force of a dying star, significantly increasing its damage potential.
- Customization: You can further enhance the effects of Supernova Power through upgrades, giving you the flexibility to tailor the ability to your preferred playstyle. This customization allows you to optimize the power’s performance for your unique approach to the game.
In Starfield, players will immerse themselves in an expansive action role-playing experience set in an open-world environment within the Milky Way galaxy. The game offers a seamless transition between first-person and third-person perspectives, allowing players to choose their preferred viewpoint at any time. With a vast universe at their disposal, players can explore over 1,000 planets, numerous moons, and space stations, both fictional and inspired by real-life celestial bodies.
The game’s landscapes are primarily procedurally generated, with handcrafted content enhancing the planetary experiences. Players will encounter diverse non-playable characters (NPCs) during their journey, some of whom may become part of the player’s crew, aiding in various ways such as combat support, item carrying, and dialogue interactions.
These NPCs may offer insights and comments based on the player’s choices, adding depth to the game’s narrative. Additionally, some NPCs are available for romantic relationships, enriching the player’s social interactions.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.