If you’re an affiliate marketer, you’re a marketer that plugs a marketing campaign on their website and earns commission from anyone who clicks through the link they sent out. As such, it’s important that you want to do everything in your power to grow not only your audience of potential buyers, but also the list of affiliate programmes that are willing to work with you.
Finding the best affiliate network for you has traditionally been one big arduous task. What had once been reliant on serendipity and the luck of the draw is now given structure by what we refer to as “affiliate networks.”
Here are some notes about this industry when considering making a commitment in this space:
What is an Affiliate Network and How are They Benefitting Digital Marketing Campaigns?
Digital marketing campaigns and the digital marketing industry have changed a lot over the past decade. Optimising your campaigns is now all about targeted digital advertising. When the internet became a mainstream medium, the whole advertising world transformed.
Within just a few years, digital marketing has shown its potential to be more targeted and more effective than traditional classic marketing. Digital agencies are now using affiliate networks because they generate high intermediate conversions, offer high quality social advertising and found themselves an exclusive monetization option for widget makers.
Affiliate Networks (AN) are a type of affiliate partner that’s exclusively used in digital marketing platforms, while affiliate networks in other domains, such as traditional retailing is not considered . Affiliate marketing ANs house various brand partners product and service on an exclusive basis to create campaigns for customers to market their services on these networks.
An affiliate network is one of the most powerful tools in marketing today as it connects anyone with an online presence to a large number of advertisers and channels that can help get their products into new markets.
4 Criteria for Evaluating the Best Affiliate Network for Me.
An affiliate network is a company that runs and handles the relationships between the merchant and its affiliates.
The commissions are generally either flat or per-sale, depending on the specific network in question. When choosing a marketing program, it is important to evaluate each affiliate network in four key areas:
1) Commission Structure:
The commission structure will vary from network to network. Some networks have a tiered commission system so affiliates can earn more money by bringing in more sales on a larger scale. Other networks are looking for quick revenue with high commissions like 70%. The higher your volume, the better your payout will be.
2) Marketplace Size:
Typically, bigger networks offer more brands. However smaller networks might be better if you’re looking for niche products or smaller websites that can cater to your needs as an advertiser.
3) There are certain requirements in order to become an affiliate – having your own website with soft products not hard products and under 100 minimum followers on social media networks.
4) The best affiliate network should offer you the required traffic volume per month in order for you to make enough revenue to cover costs. They should also over time have impressions of new potential clients through their NATNet links as well as from OLVR’s influencer campaigns getting generated in order for them to maintain an active customer base for themselves which these micro tasks will help generate content about it.
How to Evaluate and Choose the BEST Affiliates Networks in Context of Industry And Business Goals
Before selecting an affiliate program, it’s important to know that not all are created equal.
Affiliates are the lifeblood of any online business and they can be either well-seasoned veterans or newbies in the game. When choosing an affiliate network, one must first consider what you want to achieve from your partnership with them.
And also, do not forget to look at the number of publishers already signed up with that affiliate network and how much commission it pays out for a sale. Affiliate networks generally offer low commission rates as that is their primary source of income.
To be able to choose the best affiliate networks in context of your industry and business goals, it is essential that you have a clear overview of what you need.
Here are some of the most vital criteria which will help you to evaluate and choose the best affiliate networks for your business:
- The Understanding. Before signing up with any network, explore it thoroughly. Ask yourself questions like: What is their commission structure? What niches can I promote? What are their payout methods? Do they offer customer support?
- The Workload Distribution. The first thing to consider when choosing an affiliate network is workload distribution. Two things come into play here- your own workload and the work given to affiliates. If you want to make a real profit, then it’s important that your own workload matches or exceeds that of the affiliates working for you.
- The Profits You Will Make From Affiliates Networks Referrals
- The Cost of Joining The Network
Summing it up!
An affiliate network provides a range of services to affiliates, such as hosting products, tracking transactions, and handling payments. There are many different types of networks that offer these services. The first step in knowing which affiliate network is best for you is establishing your goals