Tackle the mantle of Surprise Girl, an early unlockable character and one of many sixteen unique characters for the discharge of MultiVersus.
One of many playable characters within the preventing platformer MultiVersus is the goddess of the hunt, the moon, and nature herself: Surprise Girl. MultiVersus is the most recent preventing recreation set to rival its competitor Nintendo’s Tremendous Smash Bros. MultiVersus brings in characters from throughout the Warner Bros. universe, from different DC superheroes to cartoon characters. Nonetheless, of the unique 16 MultiVersus characters accessible at launch, the mighty Surprise Girl is likely one of the apparent selections for gamers in search of a powerful Tank and fighter.
MultiVersus is open for a lot of totally different recreation modes. Gamers can do single-player matches, native multiplayer, on-line PvP, and extra. There are numerous choices to play and simply as many builds for every character. Gamers trying to stick to Surprise Girl as their main fighter ought to know which strikes, assaults, and talents are finest to create an unstoppable powerhouse.
Surprise Girl is unlocked after ending the essential tutorial, so gamers will possible use her early and sometimes whereas taking part in MultiVersus. Surprise Girl works finest as a Tank with horizontal assaults, so select her for 2v2 mode, the place she will take some hits and significantly injury the opposition.
Girl Girl Methods and Strikes for MultiVersus
As a Tank, MultiVersus’ Surprise Girl works finest when taking injury and aiding teammates. She has some respectable horizontal assaults, so gamers ought to use strikes that assist her tanking endeavors whereas dealing respectable injury. These are her finest strikes:
- Lasso of Reality, Impartial + Particular – this brings enemies near Surprise Girl, taking the warmth off teammates and permitting her to deal heavy injury.
- Warrior’s Cost, Facet + Particular on the bottom – in contrast to the Lasso of Reality, which brings enemies to Surprise Girl, the Warrior’s Cost will carry Surprise Girl to the enemies. It additionally creates a protect as she strikes nearer, which helps her tank extra successfully. If gamers maintain down the particular button, she’s going to hold her protect raised, and it’ll destroy any projectiles.
- Hovering Punch, Facet + Particular within the air – this transfer is a facet particular that sends Surprise Girl flying via the air, at eye degree, with a dashing punch. It really works properly as an assault and a maneuver.
- Flying Warrior, Up + Particular on the bottom – this assault sends Surprise Girl into the air, protect raised. It is efficient as an assault, a protection in opposition to incoming assaults, and a short lived platform for allies to make use of as a leaping level.
- Protection of the Gods, Down + Particular on the bottom – this transfer will clear any debuffs for gamers and their close by allies. It supplies momentary invincibility however has a cooldown interval afterward.
Surprise Girl additionally has respectable Perks, that are particular skills. Gamers can have 4 perks lively at a time. There are two sorts of perks: Signature Perks, that are MultiVersus character-specific, and Common Perks which any character can use. Every character has two Signature Perks that unlock at ranges 8 and 10. Surprise Girl’s Signature Perks are the Whip of Hephaestus, which offers a robust knockback, and the Grapple of Hermes, which extends her lasso and may grapple terrain. The next are Surprise Girl’s finest Perks as a Tank character utilized in multiplayer matches:
- Kryptonian Pores and skin– 4% much less injury for the crew; unlocks at degree 2
- Coffeezilla– 10% cooldown discount for the crew; unlocks at degree 4
- Whip of Hephaestus
- Grapple of Hermes
- Again to Again– 6% much less injury when close to a teammate; unlocks at degree 11
- Defend of Athena– Dodging creates a barrier that blocks projectiles; unlocks as degree 12
- The Purest of Motivations– The crew offers 15% extra injury for 10 seconds after an ally is rung out; it unlocks at degree 13
Subsequent: MultiVersus: Batman Character Information (Greatest Suggestions & Methods)
MultiVersus will launch on July 26 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Sequence X/S, and PC.
Genshin Affect 3.0 Leaks: How Collei & Amber Are Linked
About The Creator